Commercial Office Space in Noida and Delhi NCR is in demand for its location and connectivity. Noida is one of the future smart cities of India as it has everything that a smart city requires. When we talk about commercial office space, it refers to a workplace consisting reception area, employee section, meeting hall and work stations. There is no doubt that people have different options for office space in Noida. But, before investing in an office space, you should examine every facet of the property.
Ensure the location is well connected with road and metro stations. There should be a proper car parking space. Drinking water, clean surroundings, ventilation and fire safety systems are also other requirements. Generally, it would be tough for a person, especially one who is not well versed with commercial property in Noida. Don’t worry, here we will discuss why IThums 62 in Noida would be the right choice.
Why IThums 62 is the best choice for office spaces in Noida?
IThums 62 – Redefining IT Park is a prestigious project introduced by IThum World. It is a live example of architectural and engineering intelligence. The property is spread over 5 acres and is being developed to mark it as a world-class IT infrastructure. The iconic commercial hub has office space, retail shops, food courts and mix-use commercial zones. Overall interior and exterior of the building are something that mesmerizes the buyers and investors. Moreover, the location of the property is within walking distance from the Noida Sector 62 Metro Station and Noida Electronic City Metro Station. Well connected to the Delhi Meerut Expressway (NH-3), it is going to be the best address for offices.
In addition, the locality is well surrounded by residential complexes where more than 5 lakh households are living within a radius of 5 Km. All these parameters are good enough to choose a commercial office space. A vast experience of 30 years in the area of residential and commercial infrastructure has been incorporated into this project by IThum World
The importance of the project has been already discussed above. However, the highlights of the IThums 62 are given below:
- Easy access with both metro and road networks.
- Noida Sector 62 Metro Station and Noida Electronic City Metro Station are within walking distance.
- Rich location with residential complexes around
- Spacious offices with the best available price in the market
- Open terrace with meeting hall/conference hall.
- Space designated for food court or canteen.
- 45 M wide road on the front side
- Rooftop solar panel and energy-efficient lighting
- Multi-car parking with EV Charging facility
- The water management system for water conservation
- Fire Safety services
- High-speed lifts with electricity backup
- 24×7 Security with trained staff and CCTV surveillance
These are the attractions that make IThums62, a natural choice for Office Space in Noida Sector 62.
5 Things to know before buying office spaces in Noida
Your hard-earned money should not go in vain. If you are planning to buy a commercial space in Noida or Delhi NCR, collect complete information about the property, builder or developer. Here are the five main things that you should consider before finalizing the deal:
- Location of the property: The location of your office space must be accessible with both metro and road networks, especially in Delhi NCR. Therefore, ensure the metro connectivity, taxi or bus stand for easy access.
- Size of the Office: Well, the size of the office matters the most. Are you getting a good space by investing an amount? You must find the answer to this question. Buy office space as per your employee numbers, workstations required, Almirah, storeroom, reception, meeting room, etc.
- Estimated Budget: Can you buy a commercial space for an office that is exceeding your budget? Absolutely not, no one can buy property beyond the budget. Hence, find a suitable property as per the budget.
- Amenities: What are the add-on facilities apart from getting an office space? There should be car parking, open space, food court, drinkable water, good lighting, security staff and connectivity.
- Property Developer: The property developer or real estate company must be a trusted name. Otherwise, you may face consequences.
Q1: How can I find the best office space for sale in Noida?
Ans: To find the best office space for sale in Noida, you need to analyze the different projects available in the region as per your need and budget. Project location, office size, commuting options and amenities are the key factors one must go through. Once you consider these things and consult with an industry expert, you will surely conclude the best deal.
Q2: What is the minimum amount that I can invest?
Ans: Though, it is up to you how much amount you have for investing. But you should have a certain amount of money to buy at least the minimum space that the company is offering. Suppose you want office space or retail space in IThums 62, then you need to spend a minimum of 20 to 25 lakhs.
Q3: What are the premium locations in Noida to invest in office space?
Ans: The entire Noida and Greater Noida region are extremely prime areas for businesses to grow. Metro expansion, wide roads and connectivity to national highways, upcoming Jewar Airport and Film City are the factors which favour this region. Noida Sector 62, Sector 73, Sector 52, etc., are ideal locations for investment. Interestingly, IThum World has projects in sector 62 and sector 73.
Q4: Should I proceed if the project is not RERA approved?
Ans: No, you should not. If you buy a property that is not registered with RERA, you may face complications later in case of a dispute. If you do so, your case will be always on the weaker side if you approach the RERA for resolving the issues. Therefore, invest in RERA-approved projects only.
Q5: How much rental income I can expect after investing 25 Lakh?
Ans: For a property worth 25 lakh, you may get a minimum 20 to 25 lakh monthly rental.
Q6: What are the basic amenities one should consider before buying commercial space in Noida?
Ans: Before buying office space, you should check the basic amenities available. Generally, there must be car parking, easy commuting options, natural light, ventilation, water availability, clean washrooms, waste management, fire safety system and security, etc.
After reading the above information, it is clear that Noida is the best location for commercial office spaces. Easy Accessibility via metro and road networks makes it a favourite destination for corporates. Thankfully, IThum World has launched IThums 62 which is going to be a new landmark in the region.
Therefore, you can go with Ithums62 without any hesitation considering the experience of I-Thum World. You can directly contact us for a complete overview of the project and other investment opportunities in Noida & Greater Noida.